sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2008

Cem anos de solidão...

"Yet you remain,
Still you remain,
And she says:
Pray for daylight,
Pray for morning,
Pray for an end to our deception..."
The Cruxshadows - Decepcion

"Nothing's gonna stand in my way, no
Nothing, no, nothing will stand in my way
Nothing's gonna stand in my way"
Tommy Lee - Say Goodbye

"Walking down the street
Distant memories
Are buried in the past forever"
Scorpions - Wind of Change

"So, dream when the day is through
Dream and they might come true
Things never are as bad as they seem
So dream, dream, dream"
Michael Bublé - Dream

"What am I supposed to do
Sit around and wait for you
Well I can't do that
And there's no turning back
I need time to move on
I need a love to feel strong
'Cause I've got time to think it through
And maybe I'm too good for you"
Cher - Believe

Nenhum comentário: