terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2008

How could an angel break my heart?

"Strange how you know inside me
I measure the time and I stand amazed
Strange how I know inside you
My hand is outstretched toward the damp of the haze

And of course I forgive
I've seen how you live
Like a phoenix you rise from the ashes
You pick up the pieces
And the ghosts in the attic
They never quite leave
And of course I forgive
You've seen how I live
I've got darkness and fears to appease
My voices and analogies
Ambitions like ribbons
Worn bright on my sleeve

Strange how we know each other

Strange how I fit into you
There's a distance erased with the greatest of ease
Strange how you fit into me
A gentle warmth filling the deepest of needs

Strange how we fit each other

Strange how certain the journey
Time unfolds the petals
For our eyes to see
Strange how this journey's hurting
In ways we accept as part of fate's decree"



Trechos de: Vienna Teng - Eric's Song


Can't you hear my storm coming? Stones falling on to you...

Desculpem pelo post sem grandes escritos, mas hoje estou impossível... Simplesmente não dá pra escrever...
Então colocarei o poema que fiz especialmente pra alguém:

A Busca

Encanta-me os olhos da aurora
Sorri-me o horizonte de outrora
Vinte anos de espera pelo desconhecido
Em busca do verdadeiro sentido

Palavras, insígnias, gestos, sussurros
invariavelmente soam como urros
numa alma inquieta e sagaz
Em busca da verdadeira paz.

A luz do Sol que aquece a mente
tentando esquecer o inconsciente
de minh'alma perdida, em ardor
Numa busca única pelo amor.

14/04/08
23:30

Nenhum comentário: