segunda-feira, 27 de junho de 2011

Song for the broken-hearted

What you had the best were your eyes. 
They used to embrace me and envolve me. 
I kinda like when you stopped on your way and stared at me... 

I looked to you with my shy tiny eyes, 
Never pretending more than I seem. 
You said ''I won't lie to you. 
I can't lie to you. 
I won't lie to you''. 

You said some beautiful words, 
full of pleasure, full of desire. 
I was almost believin'. 
I never believed so easily, my dear.
 So easily. So easily. 

I asked you to tell me 'bout your life, feelings... 
Simple things and others not so much. 
My mind remembers every silly phrase... 
You opened up, or that's what I really thought. 

You said ''I won't hurt you. 
I won't hurt. I won't hurt you'' 
and staring at my eyes, 
you said, you said, you said. 

I never believed so easily... 
I said, I never! But now I kinda had this damn hope. 

I was never the one who believes and who screams, 
and now... I do it both... Out loud. 

How can I measure the hurt, since it's far too deep? 
You broke my heart, 
I need a new armor, to protect my sanity. 
I don't have much sanity anymore... 
Anymore. 
No more. 
This was the last time, I promised me. 
Promised me, a promise.

"So why do I try? I know I'm gonna fall down."

Th.
27/06/2011

Um comentário:

disse...

Adoro essa música! =)