segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2012

I will wander until the end of time...

Charpentier, Constance Marie - Melancholy (1801)



Why do I have to feel so hollow?
My heart is broken...
Eyes never shine like diamonds,
only when I`m dreaming.


My heart is broken,
Sweet sacrifice would be perfect,
It would change my vain life
to something more real.


Say farewell to my voice...
My heart is broken!
Release me, I cannot go on...
This life is unbearable.


Truth make me feel so useless,
on this solitary world of glass.
Look here, I`m bursting in tears,
with my broken heart.


Your ghost still lingers here
and I feel that the time cannot erase.
My heart is so broken...
and I don`t really know what to do.


Everything in my life seems to be in peaces
only sorrow and decadence are alive.
Release me, I cannot hold on on this lie.
My heart is broken.


Th.

Nenhum comentário: